- Cuisine: American, North American
- Course: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Main course, Supper
- Skill Level: Easy
The added butter in these hamburgers really brings out the flavor.
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 4 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- pinch cayenne pepper
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 or 12 burger buns
- ½ cup melted butter (for brushing buns)
Preheat grill to medium-high.
In a large bowl, mix together beef, onion, garlic, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard. Season to taste with cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Form into 12 4-ounce patties. Flatter burgers will cook faster and more evenly.
Grill burgers for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-well. Brush burger buns with melted butter and grill cut side down until crisp and golden brown.
Serve with your favorite burger garnishes.